|Photo courtesy of NatuRia Beauty|
- On my nightstand you’ll find: I'm not using a nightstand right now, so these things are scattered around my room instead, but if I were, it would have a mug of water, lip balm, a couple essential oils, hand cream, and rosehip seed oil (which I like to mix into the hand cream.)
- The literary character I’m most like is (take this quiz and share your answer!): Hermione from Harry Potter, apparently. "You are smart, witty, and love a challenge. You use rationality and reason in all things. You are measured and stable and you don't let people push you around."
- I’m currently obsessed with: Holiday shopping, finding the perfect bronzer, figuring out life things.
- My favourite superhero is: Wolverine! You can't really go wrong with Hugh Jackman, can you?
- Favourite beauty product of 2013: It's a toss up between Une's Skin Glow Pencil and my beloved face oils.
- If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive it would be: I'm drawing a blank here, so I'm going to pass. Will have to update this when I think of someone!
- Winter is coming – how do you prep your skin for battle? I've been slathering on extra oils and topping it off with a cream moisturizer or balm when necessary. I've also been extra diligent about dry brushing pre-shower.
- My perfect date night makeup consists of: Some kind of shimmery neutral eye and a soft (sheer) red lip.
- My go-to skin-beautifying snack/drink is: Staying hydrated in general, but more specifically drinking coconut water. My skin is visibly glowier when I drink it regularly!
- My TV boyfriend is: Not sure anyone more recent qualifies, so let's stick with an oldie but a goodie: Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- If my evening clutch could only hold one beauty item it would be: Either lip balm or whatever else is on my lips.
- One beauty tip I would pass on to my real/fictional daughter: Good skin comes from the inside out. Do the basics: stay healthy, eat well, drink lots of water, etc. and your skin will reap the benefits.
- The most nostalgic item from my childhood: I still have a couple dresses from when I was small. Just because.
- My favourite TV show of the moment is: This one is harder than it should be! There are a few shows I keep up with, but I'm not really LOVING any of them just now.
- My favourite quote is: I'm really struggling over all the absolutes in this tag! I don't know if this is my most favorite quote ever, but it's one I like:
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn