1. Lucy Minerals Lucy Light Foundation in Light ($13.50)
Natural looking and the BEST coverage I've found from a mineral foundation.
2. Lucy Minerals Lucy Light Finishing Powder ($13.50)
Translucent powder that really helps your makeup last longer.
3. Silk Naturals Sleep in a Jar Under Eye Concealer in Light Peach ($6.50)
Peach-toned concealer. Does a fantastic job covering any darkness or under eye circles.
4. Lucy Minerals Blush in Juicy Peach ($2.50 for try it size)
A nice soft peach blush - awesome if you're blush-shy like me!
5. Pollen Cosmetics Saddle Up Eye Shadow ($1.25 for sample size)
A gorgeous medium brown that blends out beautifully in the crease. Review/swatches
6. Shiro Cosmetics Master Sword Eye Shadow ($1 for sample size)
Glittery pale taupe. Looks like a blend of silver and gold, all in one.
7. Zuzu Luxe Mascara in Onyx ($16.70)
My go-to mascara. I've talked about this many times before!
8. Silk Naturals Vegan Kisser Slicker in Figment ($4.75)
A beautiful plum shade that I think, sadly, has been discontinued, as I can't find it on
their website anymore. Silk Naturals still has a TON of other beautiful colors though.
9. My Beauty Addiction Pretty Lil' Puckers Lip Cream in Buff ($5)
My new favorite glosses, these are moisturizing and super shiny. Buff is pretty sheer, so
it works over almost any lip color.
And the GRAND TOTAL is $64.70. Not too bad, especially considering these are all non-toxic and chemical free!
Now I'm curious, natural or not, how much does your face cost? Leave a comment below or do the tag yourself. Nosy girl is nosy and wants to know!